Last we talked, you learned about the legend connected with Shiva and the Himalayan cedarwood tree.
Here’s a couple more tidbits about (Himalayan) cedarwood…
It’s regarded as a symbol of strength, wisdom, and abundance.
It’s highly resistant to rot so it’s used for building purposes. The Asians made their temples from it.
Using all parts of the plant, it’s highly regarded in Aryuvedic medicine for treating insomnia, disorders of the mind, and diseases of skin and blood.
Most relevant to us, studies have indicated it’s got some pretty powerful health-related properties:
- Pain relief
- Lowering blood sugar
- Relief for muscle spasms
- Cancer cell regression
- Enhancing immune response
- Anxiety and seizure reduction
Links to the studies are here.
It’s also widely used globally in various ways as a bug repellant in buildings, gardening and topical applications.
As my way of honoring the amazing Himalayan cedarwood, I’ve put together this package, aptly named “Himalaya.”
In it you’ll find:
- 10 ml of pure Himalayan Cedarwood essential oil
- 14 oz. Himalayan Salt Body Polish “ Soleil”
- 1 dram Blissful Breath Salt Inhaler
- 4 oz. Himalyan Bath Salts “Soleil”
- Himalayan inspired beeswax and essential oil candle
Experience the peace and pleasure of Himalaya for yourself at Lydian Naturals.
Thanks for reading!